The instructions are provided in an easy language so that everyone can easily understand it. If you find any problem in understanding the things, then call at mobile service provider number. They will assist you in a better way.
All the instructions mentioned below are general instructions for all the Droid-based devices. The mail configuration procedure is almost same on every model. You can also refer Frontier Email support site for instructions related to the particular model.
If you are using the Microsoft Exchange server on your Droid based device, then the configuration steps will work fine on your system. The advantage of using Microsoft Exchange on your mobile device is that when you delete any message from your phone, then the same message will get deleted from the Frontier servers. You can’t download or read the same message from any other device thereafter. So, it is recommended to use Microsoft Exchange server on your phone for accessing the Frontier com login account.
Now, we are going to discuss the steps to configure Frontier mail on your Droid based mobile first. You must read them carefully.
- Unlock the phone screen and go to ‘applications’ from the home screen of your phone.
- Tap on ‘email’.
- Now, enter the complete Email address of your frontier mail account in the space provided.
- Enter the password in the next field to authenticate the account credentials.
- Click ‘next’ to proceed further.
- Choose the Exchange account from the type of account programs.
Important: It is hereby mentioned that you can add only one Microsoft Exchange account at a time on your Droid device. If any other account is already setup on the Exchange program, then you need to delete that account before proceeding further. To delete the existing account from Exchange server, go to Settings options from the Exchange menu and click on ‘Remove’ button.
- Enter the Complete Frontier Email Login address in the next field.
- Enter the password in the next box.
- Type webmail.frontier.com in the server address field.
- Click on ‘next’ to proceed further.
- Click on ‘Finish’ to complete the setup process.
This is all about the setup process for Droid Phone. Now, we are going to discuss the steps to configure Frontier Mail on HTC Evo phone.
- Click on grid icon given at the bottom of the screen. This will open the menu on your phone.
- Go to Email icon.
- Enter the mail address and password in the next prescribed fields.
- Click on ‘next’.
- Select ‘POP3’ from the given option.
- Enter the following information
Username: Here you need to type the complete email address of your Frontier mail account.
Password: The password you used to log in with to your account.
POP3 server: Enter pop3.frontier.com in the space provided.
Port number: 995
Security type: Select SSL type authentication.
- Click on ‘next’ to save the entered information.
- Enter the following in SMTP server field. SMTP server: smtp.frontier.com
- Enter 465 in the port number of your SMTP server.
- Select SSL security from the authentication type.
- Click ‘Next’.
- You are good to go now, set your email option according to your priority.
- Click on ‘next’.
- Enter the name of your account in the account name field. In case of any type of Frontier help, you can go to official support page from your browser.