Today, we are going to troubleshoot this problem. Follow the below mentioned fixes to solve the problem.
Fix 1: Disconnect the modem and plug it back:
If you are not able to surf the internet properly or getting the problem in receiving and sending a mail from Cox com login, then:
- Close your browser on the computer.
- Disconnect the power cord of your modem.
- Wait for 15 seconds and connect the power cable back into the modem.
- Switch on the modem now and wait for a while till the connection initializes.
- Now open the browser and type Cox email login in the search field and check if it is working or not.
- If the network is still not working, then there is temporary service problem in the network. You can now try another fix.
Fix 2: Check the temporary interruption of your service
- The network service in your area may go down for a temporary Wait for 30 minutes and try using it again. If the problem still exists, then call at Cox internet support number provided on the screen.
- If you have any dues pending for your internet services, then you may get ‘slow loading’ problem. To confirm your current and previous billing details, again call at Cox support number and listen to the options carefully for checking the bill and usage details.
Fix 3: Restart your Internet connection:
If fix 2 does not work for you, then follow this fix and restart all the internet connections. For this, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- If you have purchased a modem from somewhere else other than from Cox TV support store, then you need to check the list of supported modems on the Cox help and support site first before connecting to it.
- Turn off all the devices in a particular fashion or sequence and turn it on in the same
- Switch off the computer, if it is connected to the wireless network.
- Disconnect the modem by unplugging the cable from the socket.
- If an additional router is connected, then unplug it as well.
- Check all the cable connections properly. Any loose cable connection may slow down the network speed.
- Check the Ethernet cable and coaxial cable properly from one to one end.
- Plug the modem back into the power source.
- Connect the router now to the power.
- Wait till the modem initializes.
- Switch on your PC and open the browser.
- Try loading Cox mail on it. If you are still getting the problem, then go to official Cox Email support page from the browser and look for troubleshooting steps from there.
Fix 4: Reload or refresh the IP address of your computer
When your computer is connected to the internet, then you are assigned an IP address from your ISP, which keeps on refreshing again and again. If you are having slow loading problem, then there are chances that your IP address is not refreshing itself. To refresh manually, follow the steps:
- Go to internet connection settings from your computer OS.
- For Mac users, you need to go to ‘Manage network connection’ option.
If still facing any problem, then contact us and talk to our Technical support representative.