Apart from this, Cox also provides assistance in downloading the messages over the Microsoft outlook. If you have configured your Cox Email login on the Microsoft outlook, then there is no need to login to the account again and again from different devices. You will automatically get the notification for new mail received if any.We want to mention here that if you have entered the correct settings for incoming as well as an outgoing mail server, then only you will able to receive the messages on it. If you have not configured the security settings on your device properly, then also you will find a problem in accessing the mails from the server. In such cases, you can take Cox Email support from the Cox support center. The technical experts will guide you in a suitable way.
Today, in this blog post, we are going to discuss the steps to configure Cox com login on the Microsoft outlook. Read all the steps carefully because if you left any step by mistake, then this may cause a problem and you will not able to get success.
- The very first and foremost step is to log in to your account by entering the sign in details.
- Open the outlook program and click on the ‘File’ tab. If you notice startup wizard on the screen, then cancel it by closing the wizard window.
- Go to add an account section and add the cox mail account in the desired field. Enter the information as per different section. If you find that information entered by you is not updating at the server, then it means there is some problem with your account or maybe your internet is not working. For internet related problem, call at Cox internet support number provided on the website.
- The next step is to configure Server settings manually. For this click on the ‘Manual server settings’ and then next.
- Now click on the net-mail button followed by ‘Next’. For any type of assistance, you can take Cox help from the official cox website.
- You will now ask to enter the details of your account in the user information section. You must enter the username and complete mail address followed by the cox extension.
- The next step is to select the POP option from the drop down server section. For this, you need to add “pop.cox.net” in the Incoming Mail server and “smtp.cox.net” in the outgoing mail field. This should be typed exactly in the same way.
- Enter the full email address along with the login password in the next block. Click on the checkbox to remember the password for the future.
- Click on “More settings” option.
- Go to the “advanced tab” and select “SSL” for the outgoing Server port numbers. The port number for SSL encryption is ‘465’.enter this port number for outgoing mail server.
- As far as an incoming server or POP3 section is concerned, don’t forget to check mark the box where it is written “SSL encryption” and enter “995” in the port number.
- Click on ‘next’ to save the settings and test the connection.
- Click on “Finish”.
Apart from this, we know that Cox provides telecommunication services in the United States. So if you are having any problem in accessing the channels from your Cox TV, then you can take support from Cox TV support center. They provide best-in-class support to all their users over the telephone.